Saturday, July 5, 2008

B.I. - Blogger Influence


This is Coach Sheryl... one of the coolest people in Sony! She influenced me to create my own blog.

I never told her this, but back when I was in the night shift, her blog always makes me smile. Whenever I'm stressed with work and am stuck in front of my computer, I go to her blogspot (http://lifeofadominantbitch.blogspot.com/) and read her posts. Never fails to amuse me.

Yun lang, gaya gaya lang ako. Hehe!

Thanks Coach She! Wuv you!



I took this picture of her when we were having coffee in Starbucks. One of my numerous attempts at photography... one of my frustrations. I'll post more pictures next time and show more of my "postcardy photos".




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks coach!

i have a lot of things going on in my life right now. corny ata if you people would find me crying about it.

i told myself, why not blog it. all the smiles and laughs we had just makes me forget the nega side of my life.

Bee said...

wow, pati pala ikaw coach marie nagblog na din.. hehe gling magpakalat ni coach shei.. i added you in my list.. you can check mine at aprilphoebe.blogspot.com, ciao!!