Friday, July 4, 2008

Pretty in Pink


I swam at Ultra this morning. Chai dropped me off at 7:30am. SAKTO! Wala kaming tubig sa bahay so dun nalang ako naligo. Hehe! I've no excuse to back out now.

I did hydrobics, crawls and back strokes for 2 hours! It helps a little that I float like a ball.
Now I can't even lift my arm to comb my hair. Haay! I missed doing laps in the pool...
Pat on my back, my goal was to complete 5 laps... I did 8! Yipee! Actually, laglag na dila ko sa 5 laps, kaso Dayrit was late, so I did a few more to kill the time.

I wore my new pink suit today, the one that Macky brought from the US... size 52DDD (whale size). Can't wait to be back there tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa! 52ddd???

mwuah!

Marie Marcelo said...

Yeah that's right! Hehe!

Mwah! love you coach shei!