Monday, August 25, 2008

Allan's photographs

I was chatting with my cousin, Kuya Allan Penaranda the other day who shared his love of photography with me. He's literally been all over the world working on a cruise ship. He gave me permission to share some samples of his work as he travels along the Mediterranean and the Carribean. Thanks Kuya Allan!
Image of the gondolas bobbing along by the night lights of Venice, Italy.
Gondolas in Venice by day.

Santorini cliffside hotels and resorts. Hmmm, reminds me of the set of Mama Mia! the movie.


His cruise ship off the coast of Santorini in Greece, taken from pool deck of one of the hotels.


A black and white photo of an iguana taken at Orenjestad, Aruba.

I love his work! Composition is great, and his play of shutter speed and lighting really paid off in capturing the beauty of the places!


0 comments: