Thursday, August 14, 2008

View in the Mirror


I finally understand what photographers mean when they say that you should never leave the house without your camera. You never really know what to expect, when inspiration will hit you or where you'll find the most unusual image.

In my case, it was right in front of me. I took this photo when I was getting my hair done last week. The salon's mirrors stood in the middle of the room and were raised 2 feet from the floor. Customers would sit on opposite sides of the mirror. There was a lady in front of me having her nails done.

I usually get bored or sleepy when I go to the salon. But armed with my camera and an open eye, even the most mundane events turn into memorable ones.
Nice legs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ganito ang settings sa fix salon! kakapeke! Kaya nag menage salon na ko, free ice tea pa!

Marie Marcelo said...

yup bench fix nga sa trinoma. sige nga try ko sa menage next time.