Thursday, August 28, 2008

Left out by Google

Have you googled yourself lately?
What does a person have to do to be in Google?

My best friend Jay today said "alam mo pala you can literally find anyone in the world in google".
True enough, I found her and Mak, my other best friend.

I found my mom, my sister, my brother, my best friend's mother and sister.

I found my friends and classmates in high school and college.

I found the obituary of my dead classmate Anouk in Wikipedia.

I found everyone.

I can't find me...

2 comments:

Jayneal said...

Hi Sylvs!!!

Hahahaha I remember that day when we tried to look for ourselves in google. Imagine you found me through OWA and the absentee voting website. I'm sure we'll find your site. We just didn't look hard enough :)

Love you and miss ya my friend keep on posting your fabulous blogs. Love them!!!!

Mwah mwah mwah

Jay

Marie Marcelo said...

hey jay, thanks for dropping by. mwah! mwah!