Thursday, August 21, 2008

Underwater MP3 Player




I've been obsessing about these gadgets lately. They're kinda expensive that's why I'm just looking. Dayrit said he saw this one in Speedo in Megamall. It's a Speedo Aquabeat Underwater MP3 player. I'm afraid to check it out, might not be able to control myself and burn a hole in my pocket.

It's soo boring to do laps in the pool kasi. With these underwater mp3 players, laps will be more fun, time will fly faster, and somehow the pool distance might seem shorter. I can match the beat of the latest Madonna song with my strokes.

No more talking and singing to myself. Kakahingal kaya kumanta and mag-swim at the same time. I tend to forget the lyrics after I take a deep breath. I'll finally run out of excuses not to exercise! Hehe!

This one is a DOLPHIN 1GB Waterproof MP3 Player from Nu Technology. This is the cheapest among the players I found at $89.95, but I think it's only available online.


Another player that boasts of exceptional sound quality is the Finis SwiMP3 v.2 Underwater MP3 Player. The waterproof earphones send vibrations directly to the small bones in your skull. Wow! Wow din and presyo niya! This baby will set you back $139.99 or so.



Haay, I feel like a kid outside a toy store with my face pressed against the glass, drooling over a shiny toy that I can't afford.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is cool.. you should get it. I've already ordered mine via the Speedo website (in pink) but I found that it's cheaper to buy it at Amazon.

Hope this helps.