Friday, September 5, 2008

Lethargic

Lethargic

le·thar·gic [ le tha'arjik ], adjective/adverb
Definition:
1. tired: physically slow and mentally dull as a result of tiredness, disease, or drugs
2. causing lethargy: causing a state of physical slowness and mental dullness
3. synonyms: torpid, lazy, unmoving, sluggish, slow, indifferent, apathetic

- the feeling i have after consuming huge amounts of rice that would feed an army.

- the heaviness i feel when i get out of the pool after an hour of doing laps.

- how i feel after 9 hours of sleep.

- my mental state after reading anne rice novels.

- the numbness in my butt after being stuck in traffic in edsa for 3 hours.

- the way my mouth opens after looking at the team's running stats for September - 55%!

- the feeling after eating 3 mallow cookies, 3 slices of banana cake, 1 slice of chocolate cake and 2 tall cups of hot cocoa.

- the icky sensation during a hot, humid sunday afternoon.

- how i'm feeling right now...

lethargic ... i like the way my tongue touches the roof or my mouth and my teeth when i say this word, sensual and slow with a light click in the end

0 comments: