Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Playing with Geena's camera

I've been testing Geena's camera feature for the past week. She comes with a 5.0 megapixel camera that rivals my old Cybershot T5. In daylight, she takes clear pictures without the flash. The focus was a little off coz I took this shot while in a moving van. So far the details are crisp.


Though I still need to practise taking pictures at arms length. Some people I know, like my best friend's sister, Lynne, can take pictures of herself perfectly centered using her cameraphone. In this one, I forgot that the light was behind us... hehe! Amateur!




Then I tested her torch light. Kyle was not very happy coz he hates the flash. In fairness, I tried it on myself and I started seeing black spots for over a minute after taking the picture.


When I reviewed the images in the phone, the colors were not so bright. I expected the red hues to jump out. Maybe it's the gray skies or the lack of light that caused it. But when I transfered it to the computer, the colors were better. Hmmm, not really wild about that.

I fiddled with Geena's camera at night, and so far I'm kinda disappointed coz the images are blurry and the torch is really blinding me. After pressing the shutter button, she takes 3 secs to focus and shoot.

Overall, Geena's camera is not bad, but it doesn't stand out either. The entire experience is FIDGETY.

Maybe I just need to play around and be more familiar with her. Get to know her better.


3 comments:

Jayneal said...

Hi Sylvs!!!

You look like Ate Tessa in the last picture. Did you or Ate Tessa notice that?

Take care always

Jay

Marie Marcelo said...

talaga?!! shet pumapanget nako!

Jayneal said...

sira ulo!!!!!!! hehehehehe