Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I heard you were leaving


Even though I'm stuck at home struck down by fever... I still heard the news.

I heard you were leaving. Shaks, the dreaded day has finally arrived. We're crossing the bridge now... what are we going to do without you?

I heard you'll just be moving to the next building, where you'll work with new people.

Lucky bastards!

I'm not really sure if I'm happy or sad today. Happy that you finally got the job you wanted. Sad that you're leaving your Sony family.

One thing is for sure... We'll all miss you Sir Johnny!!!

Good luck! Congratulations!


4 comments:

- ME - said...

waaahhh!!! coach marie! i'm so so sad talaga! sobrang ma-miss natin c boss jani sa floor!!!

wla na tayo big daddy sa floor!!!

Anonymous said...

kakainis talagah!

Marie Marcelo said...

kainis nga talaga! mga tao sa OJV! lucky bastards! wahehehehe!

angie, wala nang boss jani na manggigigil sa braso at bilbil natin!

Anonymous said...

kakalungkot naman nyan... :( uu nga... parang nawalan na kayo ng big daddy sa floor. di na ako makakapag regards para kay sir jani. wala na akong kakilala dun eh.