Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Habhab in the Office


Since the team had perfect FCR (first call resolution) for August, I promised them I'd feed them again. And since naghihirap nako sa kaka-treat sa kanila, I decided to buy pancit for the team.

This is not an ordinary pancit, of course kailangan special pa rin. We had Buddy's Pancit Lucban delivered. I first tasted this during the Pahiyas Festival last May when I traveled all the way to Lucban Quezon. This is the authentic pancit habhab!

It's a good thing they have a branch near the office, along Pearl Drive in Ortigas.



Look at the portions! Mura pa! There were 10 people who dove in but there are still lots of left-over. Mostly puro sayote ang natira. But it was yummy!

The scorpions were finally sated! Happiness!!!

Once again, good job guys! Let's keep our September stats afloat as well! Go Go Go!!!

1 comments:

Marie Marcelo said...

if you can spot elmer in the first picture, there's a prize...

viva candy.