Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lunch with Aardvarks


Had my first lunch gimmick with my new team. We ate tons of Japanese food at Yashinoya yday. I'm glad I had a chance to spend time with them and get to know each one a little bit more. After 2 weeks of non-stop hectic work, I really needed a break. We all did.
I waited for them at Powerbooks, they came in just in time. I was on the verge of buying the new Stephanie Meyer book when Gelai called out.

Ano ba ito, pares pares ba? I didn't know we were supposed to come with a partner! Gelai with his boytoy, Jamill with his girlfriend, Mikay brought Neil Chai, Neil! long time no see! Then Berna came with her sister, Nad came late but her girlfriend also joined after a few minutes. And of course the sweetest couple was there, Nina and Nerio were there also.



Ako lang walang bitbit na partner. Good thing Dayrit was there, so kaming dalawang bakla nalang nagpartner. Hehe!


I'm having so much fun with this team coz we all love the same things. We love to take our pictures, mga camera addicts din sila. Most of all, WE LOVE TO EAT!!! I can't wait to go out for our team building.

Thanks Aardvarks! Thanks for ending my stressful week on a high note.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love birds ata lahat ng kasama mo kotz?

bagay kayo ni bjork! nyahahaha!