Thursday, October 16, 2008

blog update

I know I've been neglecting my blog lately. I just kinda lost momentum coz life just got too busy.

I'm not really complaining, I like to be busy. Especially if I'm doing things that are worthwhile.

I'm finally done with "The Project", YIPEE!!!! (that's for me to know and you to find out). Let's just say that it's something that's loooonnnggg overdue. I may have missed my deadline by 10 days but at least it's done now. I'm feeling good about that. Now it's time to synchronize swatches and make sure all efforts are according to plan.

In the meantime, it's time to get some rest and vacation. I've lots of trips lined up in the next few weeks.

Promise to keep my blog updated about that!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sayang, i wont be here na for that project of yours. ill watch youtube na lang for any updates. hehehe