Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sarah and Jaypee

I know it's kinda late na, coz this all happened last week. Pero I just wanna express how proud I am of my peeps. Two more people from my former team, got promoted again. Congratulations Mami Sarah for being a Coach track trainee and for Jaypee for being and SME track trainee. I'm so proud of you!

I wanna take credit, pero I can't. Hehe! They deserve the promotion coz they really worked very hard, (teka, mukhang di yata bagay kay Jaypee, hehe!). O well, tapos na mga petiks moments mo Jaypee, pero all the same, I'm so happy for you. At last, natupad na ang mga plano natin for you.


Mami Sarah, sometimes when I see you swamped with work, medyo nagi-guilty ako kasi parang lalo kang nahirapan... pero I know that you can handle all the workload, and I know that you'll be one of the best coaches in the company. You had it in you all along. I'm here to support you all the way!


Congrats again! Big Mama proud!

0 comments: