Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mga Bisor

I've been rummaging through my old files and found these. Old pictures of the coaches.


This was the breakfast that started it all, Winter and I treated the coaches for Breakfast for our birthday. Look closer, Sir Gene and Sir B were with us. Hay, I miss Sir B.


This was during the coaches team building in Bataan. Dito nagwala sila Alex and Vic sa videoke. This is also when Zweet, Jezer, Ervin and I swam in the beach until 2am.



"San na nga ba? San na nga ba? San na nga bang barkada ngayon?"... just can't get this song out of my head today. I miss the old gang.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate you kotz! nalungkot ako lalo after seeing this.

San na nga ba ang barkada ngayon?! Amf

tinalicious said...

WTF..got goosebumps...coachie..dont make it hard for us? :'( promise..naiiyak ako...waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

- ME - said...

ang dami ng nawala... kakalungkot naman ung post ko coach... =(

tropangmayaman said...

Wahehehe.. Kakatawa mga itsura natin back then. Si Shei mukhang pinabili lang ng suka. Si Vince ang haba ng buhok noon pero ngayon bangs na lang mahaba. Whahehehe

Kakalungkot pero ganyan talaga buhay... may aalis at may mga papalit. Abangan na lang natin ung mga papalit at magpasalamat sa mga umalis.