Saturday, October 11, 2008

FGIF


TGIF!

I've never really dwelled on what these 4 letters really mean before. But today, I finally understood why so many people use them.
Thank God It's Friday...

For one thing, I'm finally on a Mon-Fri schedule. So my last day falls on a Friday. This Friday, I spent the whole day cooped up in meeting, trainings and meeting report deadlines. What a relief! I'm glad the week is over.

The morning sky agreed with me and put on a dramatic light show in purple and pink hues. This is the view from the front lobby of the office.
By the end of the day, I was SOO ready to go home. I couldn't wait! Some of my teammates hitched a ride with me in the van, equally happy that the stressful week was over.

Again, TGIF.

1 comments:

- ME - said...

i miss the team... i wish i still find ways para makasama sa team building!!!