Sunday, October 5, 2008

Saturday Fun


Had a chance to bond with Tek again. She and Kyle fetched me at the office on Saturday morning and we went straight to Tiendesitas. We ate Three Sisters barbecue and tasted the Avocado cake from Lia's bakeshop. The barbecue was delicious, can't say the same thing for the cake. I finally met a cake I didn't like. Eeyukk!



Tek and I just strolled around Tiendesitas and bought a bunch of Sevilla products. 4 kilo Butung Pakwan for Mom and my favorite, a box of their famous Pastillas de Leche. Didn't have to worry about the milk contamination coz they produce it in San Miguel Bulacan made from carabao milk.

We crossed the street and headed to the Fun Ranch near Tiendesitas. It was my first time to visit the place. It was like a giant playground and amusement park in one.



Kyle went crazy! He was so excited and played non-stop for straight 3 hours! First he played at Active Fun which had slides and padded play area. He was the biggest kid there. His favorite was the Speed Racer go-cart ride. He was an excellent racer! Ayan, may ambition na siya finally. Before he used to say that when he grew up, he didn't wanna work. Now, he wants to be a Nascar racer.

Since super bangag nako sa antok, we left around 3pm and headed home. I slept until the 4am the next day. It was an awesome Saturday, it burned a hole in my wallet, lost my voice completely and left me with painful heels, but it was all worth it.

0 comments: